Are you a skilled Web React developer looking for an exciting challenge? We're seeking a talented individual to join our team and lead the reconstruction of our existing frontend from the ground up. If you have a passion for creating sleek and responsive user interfaces and want to be a key player in a dynamic project, we'd love to hear from you!
As a Web React Developer within Cabonline, you together with a collaborative team is responsible for designing and reconstructing the user interface of our mobile applications for the Android platform. You will work closely with other team members, including backend developers, designers, and product managers, to integrate web services into the application. The role involves creating a seamless and user-friendly experience, ensuring responsive design, and optimizing performance. Additionally, there may be possibilities to contribute to architectural decisions, helping shape the overall structure of the mobile applications to meet performance, scalability, and user experience requirements.
- Develop and maintain high-quality, reusable React components and libraries.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement responsive design principles for seamless user experiences across different devices and screen sizes.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot any front-end issues.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and enforce coding standards.
- Experience with CI & automated testing (Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress or similar)
- A good understanding in how to structure a mid- to large scale web applications
- The project has a focus on WGAC compliance & accessibility will be a big part of the project - having previous knowledge of this is a huge plus
- Familiarity with RESTful, JSON web service integrations
What does Cabonline offer?
- Flexible working hours and 6 weeks of vacation per year
- Collective agreement
- Possibilities to grow within the company and a chance to work within new IT roles
- Great and capable colleagues
- After Works and "Fika" at the office
- Hybrid Work, with 2 days in the office per week
Location: Huvudsta, Stockholm
Employment Rate: Full-time
If you're a passionate Web React Developer who thrives in a collaborative environment and is eager to contribute to cutting-edge web applications, we'd love to hear from you. Join our team and help shape the future of our digital products.
Cabonline is the leading taxi company in the Nordic market and operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The company owns many different well-known taxi brands and offer brand recognition, infrastructure, service and booking solutions for both transporters and customers. Presently, over 4 500 cars are connected to the company.