Are you a skilled IOS front-end developer looking for an exciting challenge? We're seeking a talented individual to join our team and lead the reconstruction of our existing frontend from the ground up. If you have a passion for creating sleek and responsive user interfaces and want to be a key player in a dynamic project, we'd love to hear from you!
As an IOS Frontend Developer within Cabonline, you together with a collaborative team is responsible for designing and reconstructing the user interface of our mobile applications for the IOS platform. You will work closely with other team members, including backend developers, designers, and product managers, to integrate web services into the application. The role involves creating a seamless and user-friendly experience, ensuring responsive design, and optimizing performance. Additionally, there may be possibilities to contribute to architectural decisions, helping shape the overall structure of the mobile applications to meet performance, scalability, and user experience requirements.
- Experienced within Swift and/or Objective-C
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, concurrency and multi-threading, network programming
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of architecture patterns (e.g.:- MVC, VIPER, MVVM)
- Experience within Security/Encryption, Data Protection, URL schemes
- Practical knowledge of UIKit, CoreData and other frameworks, third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in PUSH notifications and Real time communication (RTC)
- Has previously worked with creating native UI automation tests
- Knowledge of databases that are SQL-like (MySQL, SQLite)
- Continuous integration of Android/iOS projects using Svn, Git, JIRA, CI
- Knowledge of RESTFull API
- Has worked using Xcode as development tools
- Continuous integration development using Jenkins and/or Fastlane
What does Cabonline offer?
- Flexible working hours and 6 weeks of vacation per year
- Collective agreement
- Possibilities to grow within the company and a chance to work within new IT roles
- Great and capable colleagues
- After Works and "Fika" at the office
- Hybrid Work, with 2 days in the office per week
Location: Huvudsta, Stockholm
Employment Rate: Full-time
If this sounds like an interesting role to you, then don’t hesitate to send in your application today!
Cabonline is the leading taxi company in the Nordic market and operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The company owns many different well-known taxi brands and offer brand recognition, infrastructure, service and booking solutions for both transporters and customers. Presently, over 4 500 cars are connected to the company.