Are you a skilled Android developer with experiences with frontend looking for an exciting challenge? We're seeking a talented individual to join our team and lead the reconstruction of our existing frontend from the ground up. If you have a passion for creating sleek and responsive user interfaces and want to be a key player in a dynamic project, we'd love to hear from you!
As an Android Developer within Cabonline, you together with a collaborative team is responsible for designing and reconstructing the user interface of our mobile applications for the Android platform. You will work closely with other team members, including backend developers, designers, and product managers, to integrate web services into the application. The role involves creating a seamless and user-friendly experience, ensuring responsive design, and optimizing performance. Additionally, there may be possibilities to contribute to architectural decisions, helping shape the overall structure of the mobile applications to meet performance, scalability, and user experience requirements.
- Strong skills with developing Android mobile applications in Kotlin and/or Java
- Knowledge of architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM etc.)
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Knowledge of Data Persistence techniques (SQLite, Room)
- Familiarity with RESTful, JSON web service integrations
What does Cabonline offer?
- Flexible working hours and 6 weeks of vacation per year
- Collective agreement
- Possibilities to grow within the company and a chance to work within new IT roles
- Great and capable colleagues
- After Works and "Fika" at the office
- Hybrid Work, with 2 days in the office per week
Location: Huvudsta, Stockholm
Employment Rate: Full-time
If this sounds like an interesting role to you, then don’t hesitate to send in your application today!
Cabonline is the leading taxi company in the Nordic market and operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The company owns many different well-known taxi brands and offer brand recognition, infrastructure, service and booking solutions for both transporters and customers. Presently, over 4 500 cars are connected to the company.